go bounce kragerup gods
Wat is Go Bounce Kragerup Gods?
Go Bounce Kragerup Gods is an adventure park that was established in 2015. It is a part of the larger Kragerup Gods estate, which covers approximately 550 hectares. The park is located in Vestsjælland, Denmark, and is surrounded by lush green forests, serene lakes, and rolling hills. The aim of the park is to offer its visitors a fun and exciting experience while also prioritizing safety and comfort.
The different onderdelen van Go Bounce Kragerup Gods
Go Bounce Kragerup Gods has a range of activities that cater to different age groups. Here are some of the most popular onderdelen that you can enjoy at the park:
1. Bounce park: This is the main attraction of the park, and it features a range of large inflatable bouncing castles and slides. There are different levels of difficulty, and visitors can compete against each other to see who can complete the different courses in the shortest time possible. The park is suitable for children aged 3 and above, and adults can also participate.
2. Adventure trail: This is a challenging obstacle course that involves climbing, crawling, and swinging through the trees. There are different levels of difficulty, and visitors can try out the different courses based on their ability. The trail is suitable for children aged 7 and above, and adults can also participate.
3. Archery: Visitors can try their hand at archery by shooting arrows at targets. This is a fun and challenging activity that requires focus and precision.
4. Team building: The park offers team-building activities, which involve a range of challenges that require collaboration and communication. This is a great activity for groups, and it helps to improve teamwork and leadership skills.
Voor wie is Go Bounce Kragerup Gods geschikt?
Go Bounce Kragerup Gods is suitable for visitors of all ages. The park offers activities that cater to young children, teenagers, and adults. It is a great place for families, friends, and groups to visit. The park is especially popular among children, as it offers them a chance to release their energy and enjoy a fun-filled day outdoors.
Praktische informatie over Go Bounce Kragerup Gods
Here is some practical information that you should know before visiting Go Bounce Kragerup Gods:
– Opening hours: The park is open daily from 10 am to 5 pm during the summer months (June-August) and on weekends during the spring and autumn months (April-May and September-October).
– Admission fee: The admission fee varies depending on the activities you want to participate in. The prices range from DKK 80 to DKK 250 per person.
– Age restrictions: Some activities have age restrictions, and visitors are advised to check the park’s website before visiting.
– Dress code: Visitors are advised to wear comfortable and weather-appropriate clothing and shoes.
– Food and drinks: The park has a cafeteria that offers snacks, drinks, and meals.
– Parking: The park has ample parking space, and visitors can park their cars for free.
De veiligheid bij Go Bounce Kragerup Gods
Safety is a top priority at Go Bounce Kragerup Gods. The park adheres to strict safety regulations, and all the activities are overseen by trained staff members. Visitors are provided with safety gear such as helmets, harnesses, and pads before participating in any activity. The park also conducts regular safety checks to ensure that all the equipment is in good condition.
De mogelijkheden voor groepen bij Go Bounce Kragerup Gods
Go Bounce Kragerup Gods offers special packages for groups. Groups can choose from a range of activities and customize the package according to their preferences. This is a great option for companies, schools, and other organizations that are looking to organize team-building activities or group outings.
Ervaringen en reviews van bezoekers van Go Bounce Kragerup Gods
Visitors to Go Bounce Kragerup Gods have left positive reviews about their experience at the park. Many visitors have praised the park’s well-maintained and safe equipment, helpful staff, and the range of activities available. Visitors have also enjoyed the beautiful surroundings of the park and the fun-filled atmosphere.
Alternatieven voor Go Bounce Kragerup Gods in de regio
If Go Bounce Kragerup Gods is not your cup of tea, there are other alternative activity options in the region. Here are some of the popular alternatives:
1. Kragerup Go High: This is another adventure park located within the Kragerup Gods estate. It offers a range of activities such as zip lines, climbing courses, and obstacle courses.
2. Hvor ligger Kragerup Gods: Kragerup Gods is located in Vestsjælland, Denmark.
3. Hvad koster et ophold på Kragerup Gods: The cost of a stay at Kragerup Gods varies depending on the type of accommodation, the season, and the duration of the stay.
4. Kragerup Gods aktiviteter: There are many activities available at Kragerup Gods, including horse riding, hunting, fishing, and cycling.
5. Kragerup Gods jagt: Hunting is a popular activity at Kragerup Gods, and the estate offers hunting packages for visitors.
6. Glamping Kragerup Gods: Kragerup Gods offers glamping tents for visitors who want to experience camping in luxury.
7. Kragerup Gods børnefødselsdag: Kragerup Gods offers children’s birthday party packages that include activities such as bounce park, adventure trail, and archery.
8. Kragerup Gods go high ulykke: There have been no major accidents reported at Kragerup Gods Go High. The park adheres to strict safety regulations and conducts regular safety checks to ensure the safety of its visitors.
In conclusion, Go Bounce Kragerup Gods is a fun and exciting destination that offers a range of thrilling activities. It is suitable for visitors of all ages and is perfect for families, friends, and groups. The park prioritizes safety and comfort, and visitors can enjoy a day of adventure in beautiful surroundings. So, if you are looking for a break from your regular routine, head to Go Bounce Kragerup Gods and experience the thrill of bouncing, climbing, and swinging.
Keywords searched by users: go bounce kragerup gods kragerup go high, hvor ligger kragerup gods, hvad koster et ophold på kragerup gods, kragerup gods aktiviteter, kragerup gods jagt, glamping kragerup gods, kragerup gods børnefødselsdag, kragerup gods go high ulykke
Categories: Top 57 go bounce kragerup gods
Go Bounce på Kragerup Gods
See more here: vatdungtrangtri.org
kragerup go high
Kragerup Go High has plenty to offer for everyone, from kids to adults. It’s the perfect destination for a family get-together, a day out with friends, or a corporate team-building event. Visitors can spend the day climbing trees, sliding down zip lines, crossing rope bridges, playing games, and much more.
The park has an extensive range of over 100 activities spread across 18 courses of varying difficulty levels, making it a perfect place for beginners as well as experienced climbers. The courses are designed to test the physical and mental limits of visitors and are equipped with the latest safety gear to ensure maximum safety.
The park is set in an idyllic forest of Kragerup, which adds to the charm and appeal of the place. Visitors can enjoy the serene surroundings and refreshing breeze as they climb higher and higher. The park has a team of experienced and trained staff who are always available to provide guidance and assistance to visitors.
What makes Kragerup Go High a unique experience is the combination of adventure, nature, and technology. The park is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment that makes the climbing experience safer and more enjoyable. The courses are designed to blend with the environment, highlighting the natural beauty of the forest.
Kragerup Go High offers a variety of activities that cater to different age groups and skill levels. The courses are divided into four categories: Family, Explorer, Challenger, and Extreme. Each category offers a unique and thrilling experience, and visitors can choose courses based on their interest, skill level, and age.
Here’s a quick overview of the different categories of courses offered at Kragerup Go High:
1) Family: This category is designed for children and families who want to experience the thrill of climbing in a safe and fun environment. Visitors can choose from a range of activities like the mini climbing wall, mini zip lines, and the children’s course.
2) Explorer: This category is perfect for those who are new to climbing or want to take it easy. The courses are relatively easy and offer a good introduction to climbing. Visitors can choose from a range of activities like the green course, the monkey bridge, and the balance beam.
3) Challenger: This category is designed for experienced climbers who want to push their limits. The courses are more difficult and offer a more intense climbing experience. Visitors can choose from a range of activities like the black course, the Tarzan jump, and the giant swing.
4) Extreme: This category is designed for daredevils who want to take the ultimate challenge. The courses are extremely difficult and offer a heart-pumping adrenaline rush. Visitors can choose from a range of activities like the death ride, the high wire, and the free-fall jump.
Kragerup Go High also offers several other activities like paintball, archery, and the Kragerup Castle Adventure Park. Visitors can enjoy a relaxing evening after a day of adventure at the park’s restaurant, which serves delicious Danish cuisine made from fresh and local ingredients.
Kragerup Go High is open from April to October, and visitors are advised to book in advance to avoid disappointment. The park is located in South Zealand near the town of Slagelse and is easily accessible by car or train.
Q: Is Kragerup Go High safe?
A: Yes, Kragerup Go High is completely safe and is equipped with the latest safety gear and technology. The courses are designed to be safe yet challenging and are regularly inspected by a team of safety experts.
Q: What should I wear to Kragerup Go High?
A: Visitors are advised to wear comfortable clothes that allow free movement. Closed-toe shoes with a good grip are essential. Long hair should be tied back, and loose clothing should be avoided.
Q: Is there an age limit for Kragerup Go High?
A: Visitors must be 6 years or older to participate in the activities at Kragerup Go High. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
Q: Are there any height or weight restrictions?
A: Yes, visitors must be at least 110 cm tall to participate in the activities. The weight limit is 120 kg.
Q: Do I need any prior experience to participate in the activities?
A: No, Kragerup Go High offers activities that cater to different skill levels. Visitors can choose courses based on their interest, skill level, and age.
Q: Is food and drink available at Kragerup Go High?
A: Yes, Kragerup Go High has a restaurant that serves delicious Danish cuisine made from fresh and local ingredients.
Q: Can I bring my own food and drink?
A: No, visitors are not allowed to bring their own food and drink. However, the park’s restaurant offers a range of delicious food and drink options.
Q: Is there parking available at Kragerup Go High?
A: Yes, there is parking available at the park.
Q: Is Kragerup Go High accessible for people with disabilities?
A: Kragerup Go High is unfortunately not accessible for people with disabilities due to the nature of the activities offered.
Kragerup Go High is an unforgettable experience that offers a fun and thrilling adventure for visitors of all ages and skill levels. With its idyllic forest setting, state-of-the-art equipment, and range of activities, it’s no surprise that Kragerup Go High is a popular destination for adventure lovers. So gather your friends and family and head to Kragerup Go High for a day of fun and adventure.
hvor ligger kragerup gods
Origins of Kragerup Gods
Kragerup Gods, which translates to “Kragerup Estate,” is situated in the Northwest part of Zealand on the North Island of Denmark. The estate occupies an area of approximately 3,100 hectares, which includes forests, farmlands, and a lake. The history of Kragerup Gods can be traced back to 1325, making it one of Denmark’s oldest manors. The estate has been owned by several prominent Danish families throughout its history and was eventually acquired by the Uldall family in 1818. The Uldalls were responsible for building the current manor house in 1878, which is considered one of Denmark’s finest examples of classicist architecture.
Kragerup Gods Today
Today, Kragerup Gods is a popular tourist destination and a conference center, hotel, and event venue. The estate offers visitors a range of attractions and activities, including a high ropes course, a zip-line, canoeing, horse riding, and even their own brewery. The manor house has also been restored to its original grandeur and is available for private events, including weddings and corporate events.
Kragerup Gods – FAQ
1. Can I visit Kragerup Gods without staying at the hotel?
Yes. Kragerup Gods offers a range of activities and attractions, and visitors are welcome to enjoy these without staying at the hotel. However, it is advisable to book ahead to ensure availability as many of the activities and attractions can get busy during peak periods.
2. Is it possible to get to Kragerup Gods by public transport?
Yes. Kragerup Gods is located approximately 80 kilometers from Copenhagen, and there are several public transport options available. There is a direct train from Copenhagen to Slagelse, and from there, you can take a bus or taxi to Kragerup Gods.
3. Can I bring my dog to Kragerup Gods?
Yes. Kragerup Gods is a pet-friendly establishment, and dogs are welcome in designated areas. However, it is advisable to contact the hotel before arrival to ensure availability of pet-friendly accommodation.
4. Does Kragerup Gods offer catering services for events?
Yes. Kragerup Gods has a team of experienced chefs who can create tailored menus to suit your requirements. Whether you’re looking for a formal sit-down meal or a relaxed buffet, the team at Kragerup Gods can cater for all occasions.
5. Is there a dress code at Kragerup Gods?
No. There is no formal dress code at Kragerup Gods, but it is advisable to dress comfortably for the activities and attractions on offer.
Attractions and Activities at Kragerup Gods
Kragerup Gods offers a wide range of activities and attractions for visitors of all ages and interests. One of the most popular activities on offer is the high ropes course, which features over 40 different obstacles set at varying heights. The course is suitable for beginners and experienced climbers, and there are different levels of difficulty to suit all abilities. Visitors can also try their hand at the zip-line, which is one of the longest in Denmark and provides stunning views of the estate.
For those looking for a more leisurely activity, Kragerup Gods offers canoeing on their lake, which is a great way to explore the estate’s natural beauty. Visitors can also enjoy a horse ride through the estate’s forests and farmland, which is a unique and tranquil experience.
Kragerup Gods is also home to its own micro-brewery, which produces a range of high-quality craft beers. Visitors can join a tour of the brewery and sample some of the beers on offer, which are sold exclusively on the estate.
For those looking to relax and unwind, Kragerup Gods offers a range of spa and wellness treatments, including massages and sauna sessions. The estate also has its own swimming pool and fitness center, which is available for guests to use during their stay.
Kragerup Gods is also a popular destination for corporate events and conferences. The estate has several meeting rooms and conference facilities, which are equipped with state-of-the-art technology. The meeting rooms have stunning views of the estate and are ideal for presentations, workshops, and team-building activities.
In conclusion, Kragerup Gods is a unique and stunning manor house that offers visitors a range of activities and attractions. Whether you’re looking for an adrenaline-fueled high ropes course or a relaxing spa treatment, Kragerup Gods has something to suit. The estate’s rich history, combined with its modern facilities, makes it a popular destination for travelers looking for an authentic Danish experience.
hvad koster et ophold på kragerup gods
If you are looking for a memorable vacation with your family or friends, or even a romantic escape, then Kragerup Gods is the perfect destination. Here is what you should know about its costs and accommodation options:
Accommodation at Kragerup Gods
Kragerup Gods offers a range of accommodations that cater to different needs and budgets, from cozy rooms to lavish suites. Regardless of whether you choose a standard room or a luxurious suite, you can be assured of an unforgettable experience.
The estate offers 97 rooms, 25 of which are located in the manor house, while the rest are spread across various buildings in the estate. Each room is furnished with a flat-screen television, a minibar, and free Wi-Fi. The estate also offers free parking to its guests.
The rooms in the manor house are decorated with antique furniture and offer a view of the beautiful park that surrounds the estate. These rooms are perfect for those who want to experience a taste of the aristocratic life in Denmark. The manor house also has a library, a lounge area, and a billiards room that can be used by the guests.
If you prefer a more modern and spacious accommodation option, then the lodge may be the right choice for you. The lodge offers 40 rooms that are located in separate buildings, each with its own terrace or balcony. The lodge rooms are decorated with chic and modern decor and offer an excellent view of the countryside.
Finally, Kragerup Gods also offers cabins and tents for those who prefer a more rustic vacation. These accommodations are perfect for those who want to immerse themselves in nature and enjoy outdoor activities like camping.
Kragerup Gods also offers a range of packages that include accommodation and activities. These packages are designed to cater to different needs, such as family vacations, romantic getaways, and team-building programs.
One example is the “Adventure Package,” which includes accommodation in the lodge, breakfast, and activities such as tree-top climbing, zip-lining, and a high-ropes course. Another example is the “Wellness Package,” which includes accommodation in the manor house, breakfast, and access to the estate’s spa and wellness center. The spa offers a range of treatments that include massages, facials, and other holistic therapies.
Finally, Kragerup Gods also offers a “Gourmet Package,” which includes accommodation in the manor house, breakfast, and a five-course dinner in the estate’s gourmet restaurant. The restaurant offers a selection of Danish and international cuisine, prepared with fresh, local ingredients.
Costs of staying at Kragerup Gods
The costs of staying at Kragerup Gods vary depending on the type of accommodation and the package chosen. The estate offers a range of packages that cater to different budgets and needs. The prices for the packages range from 1,800 DKK to 4,500 DKK per person per night.
The Adventure Package costs 1,890 DKK per person per night, while the Wellness Package costs 2,195 DKK per person per night. The Gourmet Package costs 2,950 DKK per person per night.
The costs of staying at Kragerup Gods also depend on the season. The estate offers lower rates during the off-season, which is from October to March.
The prices for the rooms in the manor house range from 2,200 DKK to 3,800 DKK per night for a single or double room. The rooms in the lodge range from 1,200 DKK to 2,000 DKK per night for a single or double room.
The costs of staying in the cabins and tents range from 500 DKK to 1,300 DKK per night, depending on the season and the type of accommodation.
Kragerup Gods also offers a day trip package, which includes access to the park and activities like zip-lining, tree-top climbing, and a high-ropes course. The price for the day trip package is 450 DKK per person.
1. What is the best time to visit Kragerup Gods?
The best time to visit Kragerup Gods is during the summer months, from June to August, when the weather is mild and pleasant. The estate offers a range of outdoor activities during this time, including kayaking, fishing, and horse-riding. The fall season from September to November is also an excellent time to visit the estate, as the scenery is beautiful with the fall foliage.
2. Are pets allowed at Kragerup Gods?
Unfortunately, Kragerup Gods does not allow pets on the estate. However, the estate provides kennels where pets can be left during the day.
3. What is the cancellation policy at Kragerup Gods?
The cancellation policy at Kragerup Gods varies depending on the package and the type of accommodation. Guests are advised to check the cancellation policy before making a reservation.
4. What is the dress code for the estate’s gourmet restaurant?
The dress code for the estate’s gourmet restaurant is smart casual. Guests are advised to avoid wearing shorts or sandals in the evening.
5. Does Kragerup Gods offer airport transfers?
Yes, Kragerup Gods offers airport transfers for guests. The estate has a shuttle service that can pick-up or drop-off guests at the Copenhagen airport or the Korsør train station. The cost of the transfer varies depending on the number of guests and the distance.
Images related to the topic go bounce kragerup gods
Article link: go bounce kragerup gods.
Learn more about the topic go bounce kragerup gods.
See more: https://vatdungtrangtri.org/chu-de/huong-dan-phong-thuy.html/